Add a post
- Go to “Posts —> Add New”
- Follow these steps to add and format your post’s content:
- Add your headline (this is also what the post’s name will be)
- If the content is copied from somewhere else (Word, internet, etc.) you need to insert it without the old formatting as this most likely will create conflicts with your website’s formatting settings). Make sure you click the little “T” icon to “paste as text,” which will strip out any formatting and related issues.
- Add the post’s content in the content area
- Format your content using the formatting tools
- Select the Category this post will go in (categories are set up for each website’s needs, you check which one of the available categories this goes into — or, you can also create a new category if you need to).
- Click “Publish” when done — you have now created a new blog post!
- Full instructions here »